Bonneville Salt Flats Bridals
October 14, 2019 , Formals
Cara and Darik are some of the most incredible people and this Bonneville Salt Flats Bridals did not disappoint. Seriously, these are some of my favorite photos I have ever captured. On the way there, you can see how beautiful Utah really is. It may look warm in the photos, but man oh man was it cold! The high was about 24 degrees Fahrenheit! That didn’t stop us though because we created some of my favorite images to date! The Potted Pansy KILLED IT!!! Can you see that bouquet! It is insane. This stunning dress came from my absolute favorite bridal boutique located in Salt Lake City. If you are ever in the market for a wedding dress please check out Alta Moda. They carry stunning dresses from companies such as Rue de Seine, Leanne Marshall, Galia, Made with Love and more. For these Bonneville Salt Flats Bridals Cara wore a Galia. Perfect dress for her!
Top Photoshoot Locations in Utah
- Bonneville Salt Flats – This place is so unique and simple. Makes for some incredible photos.
- Park City – Always love shooting up in the mountains. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year and the leaves changing colors in Park City are gorgeous.
- Zion National Park – The red rock and the epic views make for some incredible photos for your wedding, elopement or couples shoot.
- Moab – Also all the red rocks and epic views but with such a different feel than Zion National Park.
- Big and Little Cottonwood Canyon – These amazing canyons in Northern Utah are amazing to shoot at. Post Malone even had a music video up Big Cottonwood Canyon.
Be sure to check out more of my work on my blog. CLICK HERE. Thank you so much for checking out my blog. If you have come to my page and not seen many blogs, be prepared to see a lot more of my work. I will be blogging much more now. Can’t wait for all of you to see! Thanks again.